[vimeo https://vimeo.com/70860406 w=400&h=300]
[vimeo https://vimeo.com/56150627 w=400&h=300]
Un remake al unei scene mai vechi.
“Bullet 3D Game Multiphysics Library provides state of the art collision detection, soft body and rigid body dynamics.
The Bullet Physics Library is free for commercial use and open source under the ZLib License.
- Used by many movie and game companies in AAA titles on Playstation 3, XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, PC, Android and iPhone
- Modular extendible C++ design with hot-swap of most components
- Optimized back-ends for pthreads/Win32 Threads multi-threading and PS3 Cell SPU
- Preparation for OpenCL data parallel optimizations for upcoming Bullet 3.x
Bullet Collision Detection can be used on its own as a separate SDK without Bullet Dynamics
- Discrete and continuous collision detection (CCD)
- Swept collision queries
- Ray casting with custom collision filtering
- Generic convex support (using GJK), capsule, cylinder, cone, sphere, box and non-convex triangle meshes.
- Support for dynamic deformation of non-convex triangle meshes, by refitting the acceleration structures
Multi-physics support including:
- Rigid body dynamics including constraint solvers, generic constraints, ragdolls, hinge, ball-socket
- Support for constraint limits and motors
- Soft body support including cloth, rope and deformable
- Bullet is integrated into Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender and Carrara. Plugins for 3ds Max are available.
- Serialization of physics data in the cross-platform binary .bullet file format”
Site oficial Bullet